A Firm Focused On Meeting The Community’s Needs
Jared A. DeSilvey
Mr. DeSilvey has been a practicing attorney in Oklahoma since 1997. He is licensed to practice before all District Courts in Oklahoma, the Creek Nation, the Cherokee Nation, the Chickasaw Nation, all three United States District Courts, and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. DeSilvey fondly recalls his first experience with an attorney of his own during his freshman year of college. He suffered a personal injury in an auto accident requiring surgery on his knees, and subsequently sued for damages. Despite this difficulty, his attorney’s court victory and engaging presence left such a strong impression on him that he was inspired to change his degree to pre-law at the turn of the semester.
Mr. DeSilvey obtained his B.S. from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1993 and obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1996. He is also a Certified Mediator, Certified Guardian Ad Litem as pro bono counsel for deprived children, and is an enthusiastic public speaker in the areas of personal injury and insurance claims.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1996
- University of Southern Mississippi
- B.S. - 1993
- Oklahoma, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- Supreme Court of the Muscogee Creek Nation
- Cherokee Nation Tribal Court
- Supreme Court for the Chickasaw Nation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Mediator
- Certified Guardian Ad Litem