A Firm Focused On Meeting The Community’s Needs
Deni S. Ketterman
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Business and Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
Mr. Ketterman is a licensed attorney in the state of Oklahoma, the United States Federal District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma, the United States Federal Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, Cherokee Nation Court, and Choctaw Nation Court.
Mr. Ketterman completed his Bachelor's degree at the University of Oklahoma in 2013 and then pursued higher education to attain his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law in 2019.
In his leisure, Mr. Ketterman enjoys spending time with his family and friends, studying exercise and nutritional science, practicing jiu-jitsu, and pursuing his interest in music by writing and performing. His energy and enthusiasm bring a fresh perspective to clients seeking assistance with Real Estate, Business, and Civil Litigation.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2019
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.S. - 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- Cherokee Nation Tribal Court